Located approximately 45 minutes from Beef Island airport
, 12 minutes west of Road Town
, and 15 minutes east of Soper's Hole, Nanny Cay Marina & Hotel is host to the annual BVI Spring Regatta
and KATS (Kids and the Sea), Premier's Cup - Youth Sailing Regatta.
Nanny Cay is home to several charter companies, including Horizon Yacht Charters (whom we represent) and a couple of powerboat day charter companies. The marina facilities also include Bluewater Divers
, Caribbean Fly Fishing
, a full service boat yard, travel lift, fuel dock, marine surveyors, shipwrights and yacht sales.
There's a really lovely swimming pool, laundry and shower facilities for hotel & marina guests and Captain Mulligan's Sports Bar & Restaurant
offers a miniature golf course and a kiddie playground.
Map Nanny Cay
Marina facilities also include:
- Riteway Market - (top up your yacht provisions)
- The Chandlery
- Quantum Sails - Sail Loft
- Arawak Gift Shop - Tropical clothing, jewellery & gifts
- Island Roots Gift Shop & Specialty Coffee Bar
- Nutty Banana - Ice Cream Shop
- Peg Legs Restaurant and Bar
- The Gennaker Dockside Cafe
- The Almond Tree Hair Salon - Open Tuesday through Saturday